● DISCLAIMER ●
RESPECT THOUGHTS AND OPINION!!
Hello and Welcome...
This is a random blog of random stuff happening to my life.. Most of the content in my blog are rather personal and should you feel strongly about something, either speak with me personally or just swallow it and poop it out!
I hope you enjoy reading about my rather random life.
● Upcoming Events ●
Holiday in Germany 10 Dec - 26 Dec
(It's freaking cold and the static is out to kill me..
Yea I haven't got a choice but to bear with it. Hope i see more new stuff
)
● Past Events ●
NPCC OBTC 3 Nov - 21 Nov
(OMG! SO LONG? :o yes i know..
At least its over!
)
Teddy's Birthday 15 Nov
(*sings* It's time for Avenue Q..
We had a blast there.. Quote: The Internet is for Porn!
)
●
●
● WEBMISTRESS ●
I'm a rather simple person.
WYSIWUG -> What you see is what you get.
I am expressive and straight forward at times.
(Sometimes it does not work in my favour)
I care
A LOT
about the people around me and sometimes I let things get to me.
I <3 WoW (World of Warcraft).
As of now, I have 3 Level 70s
An AWESOME lock (Littlemme) - my main,
A huntard - potion farmer
, A priest - healer (newly 70)
I love to raid, see big crits (highest is 6450) and play with my guild - Wrath Dynasty of Aerie Peak.
(BTW we downed Lady Vaj of SSC and Kael of TK all in 3 hours -> Ok it was AFTEr the patch but still we are 7th in terms of guild progression on our server)
I hate farming EoTS marks and WS marks. (ARGH! I'm gonna throw the com outta the window!)
I love SPIDERPIG (*sings* Spiderpig.. Spiderpig.. Does whatever the Spiderpig does...)
I'm a beginning teacher (trained to teach Bio, Chem and Science. I HATE PHYSICS)
ok.. more later.. tons of marking is waiting.
● MY DAILY RANTING ●
♥ Monday, January 19, 2009♥
Hihi...
Today has been a long day... And so was the day before and the day before yesterday... Geez... Teddy is back in his hometown and I'm alone for 2 weeks. I guess this is the time to catch up on school stuff. After the meeting for CCA Workplan (UG), i just realised it is really ALOT to be the OC of NPCC. There is just sooo much to do and I hope I can handle it on top of my NYAA coordinator responsibility. Some times I wonder.. WHY ME!!
It has always been like this that I get sooo stressed out at the beginning and eventually things always work out fine. Although I know this, I'm still always so stressed out. Time is never enough. I've been working since 7 am this morning and I only left school at 7 pm. Had a 1 hour dinner break and then its back to work again. Planning notes and making worksheets and slides and etc and etc.... GOSH that's a lot of "and" bleah.... The admin is killing me. I wish I have a monkey that can help me tick on record who handed up which worksheet or workbook and then chase those little rascals for their homework. ARGH!!! GIMME A MONKEY!!! ME WANT ME WANT!!!
Ok enough whining about work. I guess there are a couple of things to be thankful for.... J-star is behaving better in class now. She is on task and seems to be motivated to do her work. I'm glad that she is turning out for the better... I seem to be getting the hang of going through Workbook. I breezed through Chapter 1 super fast and managed to go through almost all. I personally thought that was AWESOME!!!! Hehehe... Let's hope I keep it up..
One more thing to whine about... I noticed that the class is rather noisy thesedays. ESP my Sec 3 and Sec 2 classes. GOSH! What is wrong with these kids... WHY WON'T THEY SHUT UP and LISTEN!!!! (ok pardon the shouting but its really really frustrating and straining on my voice) Sometimes I wonder WHY do I strain my voice for ppl who can't be bothered to listen to my lessons? I mean yea if you have a tutor and don't need me, then u can go to sleep in class provided u score awesome grades. U DO NOT GO ROUND DISTURBING others who DO NOT have a tutor. Seriously, some kids need a rude awakening. Maybe I should just speak softer but then the kids who really wanna learn won't benefit. *sigh* teaching is a tough job. I wish I had a clue what to do in these situations. And like the Seaweed girls say, " Life is an adventure, drink it." I just need to drink more water and hope that in the future I won't get throat cancer due to the constant straining of the vocal chord. BLEAH!
Before i end my post and go off to bed... I wanna share this interesting article on PINK IGUANA found in the Galapagos... They look kinda cute in a weird kinda way. Click
here
for the link.
One of the pics.. :P
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP
● OTHERS ●
● LINKS & AFFILIATES ●
♥ So Yesterday
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
November 2009
Little-Miss-Wendy
No links for now..
● CREDITS ●
Powered by
Little-Miss-Wendy
●
●
PROFILE
ENTRY
MISC
LINKS