● DISCLAIMER ●
RESPECT THOUGHTS AND OPINION!!
Hello and Welcome...
This is a random blog of random stuff happening to my life.. Most of the content in my blog are rather personal and should you feel strongly about something, either speak with me personally or just swallow it and poop it out!
I hope you enjoy reading about my rather random life.
● Upcoming Events ●
Holiday in Germany 10 Dec - 26 Dec
(It's freaking cold and the static is out to kill me..
Yea I haven't got a choice but to bear with it. Hope i see more new stuff
)
● Past Events ●
NPCC OBTC 3 Nov - 21 Nov
(OMG! SO LONG? :o yes i know..
At least its over!
)
Teddy's Birthday 15 Nov
(*sings* It's time for Avenue Q..
We had a blast there.. Quote: The Internet is for Porn!
)
●
●
● WEBMISTRESS ●
I'm a rather simple person.
WYSIWUG -> What you see is what you get.
I am expressive and straight forward at times.
(Sometimes it does not work in my favour)
I care
A LOT
about the people around me and sometimes I let things get to me.
I <3 WoW (World of Warcraft).
As of now, I have 3 Level 70s
An AWESOME lock (Littlemme) - my main,
A huntard - potion farmer
, A priest - healer (newly 70)
I love to raid, see big crits (highest is 6450) and play with my guild - Wrath Dynasty of Aerie Peak.
(BTW we downed Lady Vaj of SSC and Kael of TK all in 3 hours -> Ok it was AFTEr the patch but still we are 7th in terms of guild progression on our server)
I hate farming EoTS marks and WS marks. (ARGH! I'm gonna throw the com outta the window!)
I love SPIDERPIG (*sings* Spiderpig.. Spiderpig.. Does whatever the Spiderpig does...)
I'm a beginning teacher (trained to teach Bio, Chem and Science. I HATE PHYSICS)
ok.. more later.. tons of marking is waiting.
● MY DAILY RANTING ●
♥ Tuesday, January 20, 2009♥
Hihi...
This is a boring day... Nothing much happened and SERVER IS DOWN... not that I am in the mood to play WoW.. Seriously.. thesedays I'm sooo tired that I jsut wanna hug Spiderpig and go to bed the minute I reach home.
My lab session with 1E3 went pretty well.. I'm always amused by how these kids get so scared of a Bunsen burner (repeat: Bunsen burner with a capital "B") They seem to listen to my clickclickclickclick rule. I'm thankful. No one misbehaved. I think they are warming up to me. Somehow I felt rather happy going in to teach them.
Then came Science with 2E3. Did ions today and wanted to complete isotopes but i think i still have a lot of blur ppl so I need to slow down the pace a little. Spoke with Maki about the smart alecs in class and a suggestion was to prepare extra more challenging questions for the people who give problem and send them out of class to do it. I think that idea is AWESOME! I'm gonna dig for some SUPER hard ones that even their bloody tuition teachers can't solve!
On the topic of tuition teachers... I'm one who had a tutor for almost every topic with the exception of Biology and Literature (I'm proud to say this!) and I NEVER disturbed my classmates during lessons just because I know all the stuff that is taught. Seriously, (thinks hard for a nickname... damn this is hard....) ok let's just call them Boy 1 and Boy 2. So Boy 1 is always really annoying with his constant name calling and bully-syndrome. Boy 1 disturbs Boy 2 ALOT and everytime I turn around he's poking Boy 2. So I asked Boy 2 some questions and he TOTALLY could not answer them. WTH? Boy 1 has a tutor but Boy 2 doesn't. This makes it VERY VERY IRRESPONSIBLE of Boy 1. I seriously hope that he's doing it on purpose to "eliminate" competition. If it's true.. I'm sad to say, he's a real pain in the neck.
Another pair of wonder boys are worrying me too. *sigh* I'm so disappointed in them today that I get super tired of constantly asking them to concentrate. Should I press on or should I just give up and focus my energy on people who bother? WHY ME!!! Would it make me a bad person? A bad teacher? An elitist? I suck! I just wish I had more energy.. I'm kinda drained at the moment. I really hope I can regain some energy after CNY.
On a happy note, I noticed that Miss D and Miss S are working harder for Science and in general are producing rather good quality work. I'm happy and proud of them. The rest of the class are also really on task and motivated to learn other than for these buggers. I wish I wasn't so affected by them but its hard to ignore. I guess I suffer from the "I-want-to-save-them-all" syndrome. But as Teddy always says, there must always be a 10% loss to create a selection pressure to propel Mankind to greater heights. But am i willing to let this 10% go? I'm not quite ready at the moment. I'll just give them a few more tries.
Tired and rather bored. Gonna watch some TV and hug Spiderpig since Teddy ain't around for a hug. :'(
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP
● OTHERS ●
● LINKS & AFFILIATES ●
♥ So Yesterday
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
November 2009
Little-Miss-Wendy
No links for now..
● CREDITS ●
Powered by
Little-Miss-Wendy
●
●
PROFILE
ENTRY
MISC
LINKS