I wish I had a Vampire BF
Hihi
OK I'm a lot calmer than I was a few days ago. I guess time does make one forget and perhaps forgive? Don't know. I will reserve my thoughts on that.
So what have I been up to for the past few days that made me neglect my blog.. Well I'm proud to announce that I finished all FOUR books of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. OMG!!! This has got to be the best series of books I've ever read for a long long time. All that in 4 days. WOOT WOOT!! Many thanks to Nat cos I remembered seeing her read New Moon during SR and it got me curious so I bought Twilight when Borders had discount. Then I started rather slowly cos Teddy was distracting me with WoW but then once I started seriously, I couldn't stop.
After my first book, I was "thirsty" for the next and Teddy being my "Edward" went to Eastpoint to get the second book but Popular was out of stock and he actually went all the way to Tampines Mall and Century Sq to hunt for the books. Considering it was his first time running around himself. I was really touched. So New Moon was finally in my hands. I finished the book in ONE SEATING. Started around 8pm and finished it at around 1.30 am. Then again I was "thirsty" for the next, Eclipse proved to be a more "prey". I called Popular on my "hunt" and same story, OUT OF STOCK! pfft... Then I called Kinokuniya, WOOT they had it. So after work, me and the Bear-meister went to Taka at super-inhuman speed (we just took the train but the vampire stuff is really making me go bonkers) Finally Eclipse was within my reach and I went for the "throat". I hunted for the perfect one of the lot and started reading while the Bear was looking for his usual IT stuff.. (*yawns* BORING.. This reminds me I need to go work on my VBA stuff and read the book he bought me..)
Using our inhuman speed we rushed home only to have it POURING "wolves and bats" (yes I know vampires DO NOT turn to bats) Well the indestructible two of us walked out "secret" way back home and managed to escape the rain. But all except this part where the rain fell on us, our skin glistened as it would when sunlight shown on Edward's perfect stony cold skin. (YA RITE! we were just wet! pfft) Anyways.. I had to go out with my neighbour for dinner at Werner's Oven, we had German food, I ordered Jagerschnitzel (pork cutlet with mushroom sauce), Teddy ordered Cordon Bleu (Pork cutlet wrapped in ham with melted cheese in the middle) and my neighbour ordered Porkschnitzel (pork cutlet). A quick meal and nice chit chat, we came home and already I started on Eclipse. OMG! I want to type what I read so badly but I don't wanna spoil it. So then I fell asleep with the book in hand.. *sigh*
So I had to go back to school the next day but of course I left only after I finished Eclipse.. Then I knew how to get my 4th book - Breaking Dawn. TEDDY BOUGHT IT ALREADY! He wanted to surprise me during Christmas.. But how the hell would be know I was such a fast reader. Hahaha... He had no choice but to hand it over before I protest by not cooking dinner. MUAHAHHA.. EVIL is my middle name now. So I started reading until a part which I so want to tell u but I won't, I felt really sad and didn't want to continue cos I didn't know if the ending was good or bad. SERIOUSLY. I was scared and contemplated never reading it ever! but I harden myself and I read it anyways... So there I was SATISFIED and SUPER HAPPY! It was the perfect ending. I'm sooo looking forward for the next book. I really hope there is one cos the ending sounded so final. Anyways.. It was awesome.
PLEASE GO READ THE BOOK! ALL FOUR OF THEM! U WON'T REGRET IT!
(p/s: I might lend u mine if u promise to return it without a single crease)