● DISCLAIMER ●
RESPECT THOUGHTS AND OPINION!!
Hello and Welcome...
This is a random blog of random stuff happening to my life.. Most of the content in my blog are rather personal and should you feel strongly about something, either speak with me personally or just swallow it and poop it out!
I hope you enjoy reading about my rather random life.
● Upcoming Events ●
Holiday in Germany 10 Dec - 26 Dec
(It's freaking cold and the static is out to kill me..
Yea I haven't got a choice but to bear with it. Hope i see more new stuff
)
● Past Events ●
NPCC OBTC 3 Nov - 21 Nov
(OMG! SO LONG? :o yes i know..
At least its over!
)
Teddy's Birthday 15 Nov
(*sings* It's time for Avenue Q..
We had a blast there.. Quote: The Internet is for Porn!
)
●
●
● WEBMISTRESS ●
I'm a rather simple person.
WYSIWUG -> What you see is what you get.
I am expressive and straight forward at times.
(Sometimes it does not work in my favour)
I care
A LOT
about the people around me and sometimes I let things get to me.
I <3 WoW (World of Warcraft).
As of now, I have 3 Level 70s
An AWESOME lock (Littlemme) - my main,
A huntard - potion farmer
, A priest - healer (newly 70)
I love to raid, see big crits (highest is 6450) and play with my guild - Wrath Dynasty of Aerie Peak.
(BTW we downed Lady Vaj of SSC and Kael of TK all in 3 hours -> Ok it was AFTEr the patch but still we are 7th in terms of guild progression on our server)
I hate farming EoTS marks and WS marks. (ARGH! I'm gonna throw the com outta the window!)
I love SPIDERPIG (*sings* Spiderpig.. Spiderpig.. Does whatever the Spiderpig does...)
I'm a beginning teacher (trained to teach Bio, Chem and Science. I HATE PHYSICS)
ok.. more later.. tons of marking is waiting.
● MY DAILY RANTING ●
♥ Friday, October 31, 2008♥
A Weird Morning
Hihi..
Today I finally met Willawong. She was at her desk when I walked into the staffroom. I said Hi cos I wasn't sure if it was her. But yea I said Hi and she smiled back. That was cool. People around were acting strange. Hahaha... All being soo quiet and taking detour around her desk. Kinda sad for her i think. She's packing her desk at the moment. I have a feeling she's retiring. After all these years of teaching, having to throw all that away must be kinda sad for her.
*sigh*
I wonder where I will be in 10 years time. By then my first batch of kids would be my age and who knows maybe even teachers then too. Oh well.. Hopefully I inspire a few to carry on the legacy. BUT TAKE NOTE, teaching is NOT AN EASY JOB! I can only expect the kids to get worst than before. Oh well...
I have tons to do today in the office and all those wiki stuff is going to kill me. Thank god I still have a few more days to work on it. PLus all the IT plans etc etc. Oh I guess I could share a little on yesterday's meeting. It was kinda long with tons of laughter, we got free sushi and fruits. We shared about the various stuff going on and I did some sharing on using a wiki too. But as usual, not all teachers were very interested. ESP the BIG TWO. Toilet break some more. Bleah. Oh well it is gonna be implemented so no choice yall gotta learn it. But I'm glad some teachers are interested. Or at least they acted like they were.
Anyways back to work. More later. Grumpy Uncle is here. Gotta siam him and go make my coffee.
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP
● OTHERS ●
● LINKS & AFFILIATES ●
♥ So Yesterday
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
November 2009
Little-Miss-Wendy
No links for now..
● CREDITS ●
Powered by
Little-Miss-Wendy
●
●
PROFILE
ENTRY
MISC
LINKS