Hihi..
So today was a really sucky day. I woke up early in the morning for tennis training and well it went mostly fine. Was training my forehand and backhand 20 balls each. That was awesome cos I was hitting pretty well.. Played 2 doubles matches with the Brothers and well my partner and I won one out of two. Scores: 4 - 0, 1 - 4. Ok the second match sucked cos we were in the sunny side of the court. So after my match, I took a break and was happily drinking my water when one of the TP girls hit a direct shot in my direction. Was hit on the hip. OWWWWIIEEEE.. So bleah.. I'm kinda used to the "abuse" from tennis. I've had worst.. What was sucky about this morning was the CRAZY INSANE SUN! omg.. its REALLY REALLY hot. I'm totally sun burnt and the pimple is getting WORST! argh..
So then I'm home, had lunch, showered, napped and woke up with a HORRIBLE headache.. Pretty usual especially due to the sun. Then Mum said she wanted to buy some travel bag so off we went to Takashimaya. KIPLING had 20% discount!!! I wanted to get a new bag but then I saw the Longchamp one.. /sigh I really really wanted that one. So I decided to not buy the Kipling one and save up for the Longchamp.
This is the one I want.. But its the wrong colour.. I want a blueish grey one.

We went for dinner after at Sushi Teh (or was it Tei?? :S) Anyways.. I had Jo Unagi Ju and was happily eating it. Then suddenly, I swallowed a piece with some bones in there. I choked and tried to force them out but ONE was lodge into my throat. ARGH.. So rushed to the clinic at Simei MRT which claimed to be able to extract fishbones. BAH what bullshit.. the doc couldn't even find it. pfft.. Costed me $18 for some lousy referral letter to CGH. Went there.. Waited and waited and more waiting... Thank God for my ipod touch.. was playing some gem puzzle game until the ENT (Ear Nose Throat) doc came. He distracted me.. pretty good actually.. Didn't even gag. The other two docs sucked.. stick some huge ice cream stick in my mouth. so out it came and I saved the fish bone in my wallet. heh. So here's a pic of it.
So back to school tmr.. YAY school starts at 8am which means i can sleep alittle longer.. that's always nice.. Good night one and all.. I hope that tmr will be better.
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP