● DISCLAIMER ●
RESPECT THOUGHTS AND OPINION!!
Hello and Welcome...
This is a random blog of random stuff happening to my life.. Most of the content in my blog are rather personal and should you feel strongly about something, either speak with me personally or just swallow it and poop it out!
I hope you enjoy reading about my rather random life.
● Upcoming Events ●
Holiday in Germany 10 Dec - 26 Dec
(It's freaking cold and the static is out to kill me..
Yea I haven't got a choice but to bear with it. Hope i see more new stuff
)
● Past Events ●
NPCC OBTC 3 Nov - 21 Nov
(OMG! SO LONG? :o yes i know..
At least its over!
)
Teddy's Birthday 15 Nov
(*sings* It's time for Avenue Q..
We had a blast there.. Quote: The Internet is for Porn!
)
●
●
● WEBMISTRESS ●
I'm a rather simple person.
WYSIWUG -> What you see is what you get.
I am expressive and straight forward at times.
(Sometimes it does not work in my favour)
I care
A LOT
about the people around me and sometimes I let things get to me.
I <3 WoW (World of Warcraft).
As of now, I have 3 Level 70s
An AWESOME lock (Littlemme) - my main,
A huntard - potion farmer
, A priest - healer (newly 70)
I love to raid, see big crits (highest is 6450) and play with my guild - Wrath Dynasty of Aerie Peak.
(BTW we downed Lady Vaj of SSC and Kael of TK all in 3 hours -> Ok it was AFTEr the patch but still we are 7th in terms of guild progression on our server)
I hate farming EoTS marks and WS marks. (ARGH! I'm gonna throw the com outta the window!)
I love SPIDERPIG (*sings* Spiderpig.. Spiderpig.. Does whatever the Spiderpig does...)
I'm a beginning teacher (trained to teach Bio, Chem and Science. I HATE PHYSICS)
ok.. more later.. tons of marking is waiting.
● MY DAILY RANTING ●
♥ Wednesday, October 15, 2008♥
hihi..
Today was a rather boring day, nothing much happened.. Well I confiscated a PSP and sent a boy out of class for using foul language. Geez, kids thesedays need to wash their mouths. Seriously, I don't care what language they use at home, but when I'm around and they use such language, they are asking for TROUBLE! The boys in class are driving me insane some times. One also was scolded by BBT for mimicry. Sometimes I guess the kids are always testing their limits and when they meet with the wrong Cher' they are SCREWED.
I need to learn to be more firm with these kids. My NANA kids were as usual, SLEEPY!! ESP Mr Monk whose partner in crime was absent today. He slept through the whole period without checking the paper. I didn't even bother waking him up. I guess I have had enough of him. That little bugger didn't even acknowledge me when he passed me the paper after his period. I have no idea how to build rapport with this guy. It saddens me to see them slip deeper and deeper. He is a smart kid just not smart enough to wake up and start putting in some effort. I wish I knew what to do with him.
So I'm done with keying in all the marks and making ammendments. I am sooo glad that my Babies made it Sec 2. EVERYONE!! It wasn't easy esp due to the rocky start with the babes. But anyways, I'm glad that I pulled through the initial hard part and they did well. Thank God for that. It would have killed me if anyone was retained.
I had a good talk with my wonder kids today and was encouraging him to be strong and not let this minor failure set him back. I'm glad that he understood this and did not feel too bad after our conversation.
I wonder what will happen next year. I really hope to follow my babies up to Sec 2 and well since I already know I will be teaching Sec 1... chances are slim.. On one hand I wanna teach Lower Sec Science cos it gives me more freedom to experiment with new teaching techniques but I do not wanna remain as a LSS teacher always. It would look bad on my portfolio. bah.. it can get quite stressful at times.
OK! What a long post. That's all I guess for today.
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP
● OTHERS ●
● LINKS & AFFILIATES ●
♥ So Yesterday
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
November 2009
Little-Miss-Wendy
No links for now..
● CREDITS ●
Powered by
Little-Miss-Wendy
●
●
PROFILE
ENTRY
MISC
LINKS