● DISCLAIMER ●
RESPECT THOUGHTS AND OPINION!!
Hello and Welcome...
This is a random blog of random stuff happening to my life.. Most of the content in my blog are rather personal and should you feel strongly about something, either speak with me personally or just swallow it and poop it out!
I hope you enjoy reading about my rather random life.
● Upcoming Events ●
Holiday in Germany 10 Dec - 26 Dec
(It's freaking cold and the static is out to kill me..
Yea I haven't got a choice but to bear with it. Hope i see more new stuff
)
● Past Events ●
NPCC OBTC 3 Nov - 21 Nov
(OMG! SO LONG? :o yes i know..
At least its over!
)
Teddy's Birthday 15 Nov
(*sings* It's time for Avenue Q..
We had a blast there.. Quote: The Internet is for Porn!
)
●
●
● WEBMISTRESS ●
I'm a rather simple person.
WYSIWUG -> What you see is what you get.
I am expressive and straight forward at times.
(Sometimes it does not work in my favour)
I care
A LOT
about the people around me and sometimes I let things get to me.
I <3 WoW (World of Warcraft).
As of now, I have 3 Level 70s
An AWESOME lock (Littlemme) - my main,
A huntard - potion farmer
, A priest - healer (newly 70)
I love to raid, see big crits (highest is 6450) and play with my guild - Wrath Dynasty of Aerie Peak.
(BTW we downed Lady Vaj of SSC and Kael of TK all in 3 hours -> Ok it was AFTEr the patch but still we are 7th in terms of guild progression on our server)
I hate farming EoTS marks and WS marks. (ARGH! I'm gonna throw the com outta the window!)
I love SPIDERPIG (*sings* Spiderpig.. Spiderpig.. Does whatever the Spiderpig does...)
I'm a beginning teacher (trained to teach Bio, Chem and Science. I HATE PHYSICS)
ok.. more later.. tons of marking is waiting.
● MY DAILY RANTING ●
♥ Thursday, October 23, 2008♥
Hihi..
Wow.. I guess maintaining a blog is kinda time consuming. Had to change the blogskin cos the other one had its bandwidth exceeded. BLEAH! So this is the new look. I wanted something nice and clean. Simple actually.
Today is the last day of school. I supposed the kids are super happy about it. However, I am parting them with mixed feelings. Some kids I will miss a great deal, the others probably not so much. I had a good talk with my NANA kids today and somehow I feel kinda sad not teaching them next year. I really hope those kids will take my advice seriously and do make the effort to change.
My Babies were cleaning their classroom today! Well most were helpful and as usual the boys were fooling around. Sometimes I wish I had a remote control that could ZAP these boys just so they stop moving and BEHAVE!
The two CTs today were kinda weird! One was feeling kinda sad while the other was rather tame. I wonder if its the effect of the last day of school.
Ohh there were MANY bees swarming around a tree near the classroom today. The pest busters came and killed them all.. Poor bees. Oh well that's life.
Yesterday I got some really sad news. My Best Friend's sister lost her baby at 24 weeks due to her placenta not functioning properly. The docs had to induce labour and the baby was gone. Of course my BF was SUPER sad and I cannot even imagine how her sister might feel. If I were in her shoes, I would probably have died too. *sigh* Life is just soo unpredictable. I wish I owned the Manual of Life.
Time for WoW... See ya Kids on Wed for the BBQ!
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP
● OTHERS ●
● LINKS & AFFILIATES ●
♥ So Yesterday
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
November 2009
Little-Miss-Wendy
No links for now..
● CREDITS ●
Powered by
Little-Miss-Wendy
●
●
PROFILE
ENTRY
MISC
LINKS