Hihi..
Yes I know I haven't updated for a few days. I was at camp and well the days before I was feeling kinda moody. Didn't want to leave unahppy stuff on the blog.
I was at Pulau Ubin for on Saturday and stayed overnight, only to return back to civilisation on Sunday afternoon. OMG!!! The mosquito bites are insane and stupid Mopiko IS NOT WORKING. Thank God for the invention of ICE PACK. Here's a look at my horrible bites. They are not all the bites.. I have them all over.. including one really nasty one on the ...

Ok maybe the picture don't do justice to the actual torture I'm going through. Bleah. Anyways, I learned something new today: How to connect my HP to my Lappie. SWEET! Bluetooth rocks. :P hehe. (The pic is my learning outcome.)
So the Kids are learning Malay for Post exam activity. I was there to pick up a few lines.
Apa Khabar? (How are u?)
Khabar baik. (I am fine)
Siapa nama awak? (What is ur name?)
Nama saya ___________. (My name is _____.)
Selamat berkenalan. (It's nice knowing u.)
Well there are more but I guess these above are the easiest to remember. Oh well.. back to putting ice pack on my itchy scratchies..
Going to Sim Lim with Thomas later to get WoTLK and his new computer. I want one too. HUMPH. I'll bring Happy Teddy there. He's always happy to go Sim Lim anyways.
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP