● DISCLAIMER ●
RESPECT THOUGHTS AND OPINION!!
Hello and Welcome...
This is a random blog of random stuff happening to my life.. Most of the content in my blog are rather personal and should you feel strongly about something, either speak with me personally or just swallow it and poop it out!
I hope you enjoy reading about my rather random life.
● Upcoming Events ●
Holiday in Germany 10 Dec - 26 Dec
(It's freaking cold and the static is out to kill me..
Yea I haven't got a choice but to bear with it. Hope i see more new stuff
)
● Past Events ●
NPCC OBTC 3 Nov - 21 Nov
(OMG! SO LONG? :o yes i know..
At least its over!
)
Teddy's Birthday 15 Nov
(*sings* It's time for Avenue Q..
We had a blast there.. Quote: The Internet is for Porn!
)
●
●
● WEBMISTRESS ●
I'm a rather simple person.
WYSIWUG -> What you see is what you get.
I am expressive and straight forward at times.
(Sometimes it does not work in my favour)
I care
A LOT
about the people around me and sometimes I let things get to me.
I <3 WoW (World of Warcraft).
As of now, I have 3 Level 70s
An AWESOME lock (Littlemme) - my main,
A huntard - potion farmer
, A priest - healer (newly 70)
I love to raid, see big crits (highest is 6450) and play with my guild - Wrath Dynasty of Aerie Peak.
(BTW we downed Lady Vaj of SSC and Kael of TK all in 3 hours -> Ok it was AFTEr the patch but still we are 7th in terms of guild progression on our server)
I hate farming EoTS marks and WS marks. (ARGH! I'm gonna throw the com outta the window!)
I love SPIDERPIG (*sings* Spiderpig.. Spiderpig.. Does whatever the Spiderpig does...)
I'm a beginning teacher (trained to teach Bio, Chem and Science. I HATE PHYSICS)
ok.. more later.. tons of marking is waiting.
● MY DAILY RANTING ●
♥ Thursday, October 30, 2008♥
BBQ the Aftermath
Hihi
..
Noticed the title? I realised that the title I type into the post does not appear so I decided to put it in my post.
So yesterday was the class BBQ. I must say it was a pretty good one, most people turned up and we managed to clear all the food with minimal wastage. Well
ok
we forgot a few stuff like tissue paper and paper cups (which I had to go buy) but it was in general a success.
As expected, I was the appointed BBQ chef for the day, I was kinda sad though
coz
I got so sick of
BBQing
the food that I really didn't feel like eating the chicken wings. I mean gosh.. And the kids liked
hotdogs
sooo
much that I didn't dare to eat any in case it ran out. Oh well.. They are cheap to entertain I guess. We did order a little too much chicken wings. We could have cut down on one tray. Oh well we learn from experience.
Noticed I used "we", I must thank a few people for helping to organise this class event. They are
HuiLing
, Jodi, Hannah and
LeSze
. A few others help in purchasing and carrying items even
ppl
not from the class.. Many thanks to
Chee
Soon for helping set up the fire... =)
Well here comes the disappointing part. Well deep down I really hoped that I would be a "guest" there to enjoy myself and not having to slog over the grill but I guess its the age the kids are at. Some people just came over and shouted "
HOTDOGS
!!! I WANT
HOTDOGS
" Seriously, it really
annoyed
me. Others thought this, "OH I PAID MONEY SO I SHOULD GET TO EAT WHAT I WANT!" I mean seriously, what are these kids taught at home about manners. Do they not know that in order to eat u have to cook? I am so looking forward to
HD
boy in
ATC
next year. I will be there to watch!! Also, some kids were really really rude. It really doesn't pay to be nice to these people. They called me names and after all the trouble I went to planning this.
D I S A P P O I N T M E N T!!
I guess I shouldn't have been so "close" or "nice" to these kids.
I really wonder how to build rapport aka being nice to kids and gaining respect from them. There really wasn't much at the outing and I'm sure outside the classroom its also the same thing these kids probably say about me. *sad* Oh well.. I need to learn to deal.. I'll just be whiny and sad today. I must say these feelings are becoming more and more common thesedays.
Bah.. other than these kids, i generally enjoyed the outing but I guess it will take a lot more convincing for me to organise something similar. Oh well.. Science meeting so that's all for today...
XXXXX
BACK TO TOP
● OTHERS ●
● LINKS & AFFILIATES ●
♥ So Yesterday
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
November 2009
Little-Miss-Wendy
No links for now..
● CREDITS ●
Powered by
Little-Miss-Wendy
●
●
PROFILE
ENTRY
MISC
LINKS